Price List 2017.

Type of Apartments Pre-season
01.06. - 30.06.
Early season
01.07. - 15.07.
Season
15.07. - 15.08.
Late season
15.08. - 31.08.
After season
01.09. - 15.09.
"Mornar 1" Eur 50 Eur 60 Eur 65 Eur 60 Eur 50
"Mornar 2" Eur 50 Eur 60 Eur 65 Eur 60 Eur 50
"Mornar 3" Eur 65 Eur 75 Eur 80 Eur 70 Eur 60
"A 1" Ground-floor Eur 55 Eur 60 Eur 65 Eur 60 Eur 50
"A 2"- Floor Eur 55 Eur 60 Eur 65 Eur 60 Eur 50
"Family package" Eur 115 Eur 120 Eur 140 Eur 120 Eur 110

TERMS OF PAYMENT

30% after booking, and the remaining 70% first day upon arrival to the apartment. Make the payment on one of the below stated accounts at the Raiffeisen bank or OTP bank within three days from the booking confirmation.


Bank account for the advance payment

RAIFFEISEN BANK AUSTRIA - Zagreb
Current account IBAN:HR9524840083190013583
SWIFT-BIC CODE: RZBHHR2X
Joško Mišulić | Put Kaštela, No. 12 | Turanj


OTP BANKA d.d , OTP GROUP - Zadar
Current account IBAN:HR7824070003200751493
SWIFT-BIC CODE: OTPVHR2X
Joško Mišulić | Put Kaštela, No. 12 | Turanj

For stays longer than 14 days we give + 1 day gratis

port of turanj

+ 385 23 388 138

info@tourist-misulic.com
Put Kaštela 12
23207 Sveti Filip Jakov
Turanj, Croatia